Arsela Hotel Pangkalan Bun staff have completed the Covid-19 vaccination program coordinated by local government as a concern and commitment to give safety, comfort and fighting against Covid-19 Pandemic.
The Vaccination program will decrease the chance of our staff getting infected by Covid-19 Virus. This program will also improve hotel perfomance in general and safety during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
We hope you can now feel safety and comfort during travel to Pangkalan Bun by staying in Arsela Hotel Pangkalan Bun.
Arsela Hotel Pangkalan Bun is a Hotel with traditional feel located in Pangkalan Bun City, West Kotawaringin Regency, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia. Natural Tropical ambience fused with nature and warm-hearted hospitality gives you a unique and memorable experience for your stay. You may staying with us for exploring the city, business, official duties or family visit.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has become a global disease that impact global activity. This virus is affecting human respiratory system and easy to transmit amongst people.
To response the Covid-19 pandemic, Arsela Hotel Pangkalan Bun has already increased the safety and security to our guests and team members. We have taken additional steps to ensure hygienes in all areas of our hotel, as belows :
• Avoidance of handshaking among our staff and while interacting with guests. At present all our staff use “Namaste” greeting.
• Increased frequency of public or private areas cleaning using disinfectant everyday.
• Guests and staff are advised to do physical distancing while talking with others.
• Increased deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in public area.
• Response procedures that are effective, fast, professional and calm if there is a Coronavirus case in the hotel.
• All guests and our team members are advised to increase the frequency of washing hands using soap or using hand sanitizers.
• Body temperature measurement procedures for all guests and our team members when they arrive at the hotel.
• Our staff are all wearing masker and using disposable rubber gloves for kitchen and housekeeping staff members.
• Any staff with a cough or other symptoms are not permitted to work until recover.
Arsela Hotel Pangkalan Bun was built with the concept of basic architectural of Istana Kuning (Yellow Palace) which aims to preserve the local cultural wisdom. The design of Arsela Hotel Pangkalan Bun becomes one of the regional tourism assets.
The design is inspired by the traditional Dayak House or Rumah Betang.
The top roof is carved with Enggang Bird (Buceros rhinoceros) shape, which is the symbol of life for the Dayak tribe.
Stay with us to experience pleasant and unforgettable moments when you visit Pangkalan Bun, Cental Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Enjoy blessed days in the month of Ramadan
by gathering and iftar with family and colleagues
with a menu of selected buffet packages at Quizas Cafe & Resto.
Start from IDR 80.000 nett/pax
Dug-Dug packages applies from May 6th to June 4th 2019
Phone: +62 53228808 / +62 853 2255 7700